Santa Rosa’s 19th Annual National Arts Program returns to the Finley Community Center for an in person exhibition! Please complete this entry form to participate in the 19th Annual Exhibit for the City of Santa Rosa, CA residents, employees and their family members. There is no fee to enter the program.
- Participants must be a resident of Santa Rosa or an employee or a family member of an employee of the City of Santa Rosa.
- Only 1 entry per artist will be admitted.
- All entries submitted must be the original work of the applicant completed within the last three years.
- The National Arts Program and the City of Santa Rosa reserve the right to disqualify entries they consider to be unacceptable or inappropriate for a public exhibit.
- The City of Santa Rosa does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities in its employment, services, benefits, facilities, programs, or activities. Requests for accommodations, auxiliary aids, or services necessary to participate in a City program, service, or activity, including printed information in alternate formats, are available by contacting City staff at 707-543-4674 (TTY Relay at 711) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be submitted as far in advance as possible, but no later than two business days before the scheduled program or event.
Your registration is not complete until you have clicked the ‘submit registration’ button and receive an automated confirmation email. You must also email your artwork entry image to email@example.com.