Complete this entry form to participate in the 8th Annual Exhibit of The National Arts Program® for the Rutgers University employees and their family members. There is no fee to enter the program.
- Participants must be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of the Rutgers University or an employee, volunteer, retiree, student, alumni of the Rutgers Health Sciences Campus, NJ.
- Only 2 entries per artist will be admitted.
- All entries submitted must be the original work of the applicant completed within the last three years.
- Not accepted: kits; paint-by number pieces; photocopies or photographs of artwork; magazine or book illustrations, random snapshots.
- The National Arts Program® and and the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School reserve the right to disqualify entries they consider to be unacceptable or inappropriate for a public exhibit.
Your registration is not complete until you have clicked the ‘submit registration’ button and receive an automated confirmation email.