Complete this entry form to participate in the 14th Annual Exhibit of The National Arts Program® for the Osceola County School District and Osceola Arts employees and their family members. There is no fee to enter the program.
- Participants must be an active or retired employee, volunteer or an immediate family member of an active, retired employee or volunteer of Osceola County School District or Osceola Arts or a current student at Osceola Arts.
- Only 2 entries per artist will be admitted.
- All entries submitted must be the original work of the applicant completed within the last three years.
- Not accepted: kits; paint-by number pieces; photocopies or photographs of artwork; magazine or book illustrations, random snapshots.
- The National Arts Program® and and the Osceola Arts reserve the right to disqualify entries they consider to be unacceptable or inappropriate for a public exhibit.
Your registration is not complete until you have clicked the ‘submit registration’ button and receive an automated confirmation email.