Complete this entry form to participate in the 19th Annual Exhibit of The National Arts Program® for the City of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County and Public Library employees and their family members. There is no fee to enter the program.
- Participants must be an employee, retiree or a family member of an employee or retiree of the City of Charlotte, the County of Mecklenburg, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools or Library.
- Only 2 entries per artist will be admitted.
- All entries submitted must be the original work of the applicant completed within the last three years.
- Not accepted: kits; paint-by number pieces; photocopies or photographs of artwork; magazine or book illustrations, random snapshots.
- The National Arts Program®, the City of Charlotte, and the County of Mecklenburg reserve the right to disqualify entries they consider to be unacceptable or inappropriate for a public exhibit.
Your registration is not complete until you have clicked the ‘submit registration’ button and receive an automated confirmation email.